Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tuesday April 14

Run and Strength
I had a fairly easy straight forward 45 min form run today.  I like these form runs because they remind me to run properly from the core, light feet, hands and unclench the face.  It was a good run but either I did too much riding on the weekend or my legs are still feeling tired from ATB - it was slow that's all.  There was a pretty strong wind about so that increased my heart rate.  The plus was that I was in shorts finally.  Here comes the spring. 

I was excited to get back to Claudia again.  It had been almost 2months off  from her and although I had been doing some work on my own - it wasn't the same.  She motivates, pushes and beats strength into me.  I never sweat as much and I leave feeling worked...  The good thing was that this time I got Claudia to write down the workout for me so that I can do it a second time.  Any takers in joining?  Greg? Willem?

No comments:

Post a Comment