Saturday, April 11, 2009

Thursday / Friday April 9/10

So it's been a busy couple of days with Passover and visiting family and that stuff....

Thursday 3.8 km swim
I was really excited to do an ironman swim today - it wasn't really a straight 3.8 but more like a 400m warm up with 4x800 and 200 cool down. There was 30 sec rest between 800 and when all was said and done I finished at 1hr 13min. With a couple min of rest, that puts me in a great spot now a little less then four months away.

Friday easy ride...
Well this was supposed to be an easy spin with the Yonge and Sheppard group today but it was anything but...
It started out early since the night before Douglas had put out a plea for an extra tire. Luckly I had one so I drove down to his house to help him change it so he could get out with us. I thought I would be out 2 -2.5hrs but that turned into 3 and 1/4 hrs covering 96km. I now remember why I love to hate this group. I love it because they force me to really work but hate it because I feel really "slammed" afterwards. I know for sure that this early into the season, I shouldn't have seen some of the numbers I did. Oh well - that's life....

No comments:

Post a Comment