Saturday, April 25, 2009

Thursday April 23

2800m swim - I was determined to figure out why I was swimming so slow on Tuesday, so today I went to the pool with a mission. The main set was 800m pull and then 4 x 200 on 4:00min. I did the 800 in 13:43 which was great because a year ago I did 750m pull in that time. Then I did the 4 - 200m and each one I came in at 3:32. Two days ago I was struggling for 3:50. I took my Heart rate and right around 145ish. Basically either I had a bad day - and that happens or I just wasn't pushing. That sometimes does happen and I need to remember to dig my hand in and push. Overal I was pretty happy with this swim.

PM - Strength
The beauty of getting Claudia to write out the workouts for me is that I've actually been doing them and feeling great. I made myself one of those rope ladders we were using at the gym so I was able to replicated her workout. For the first time I'm really enjoying these strength workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment