Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday April 26

2hr 15min run
I was really glad that I didn't have to wake up super early today to get this run in. We had Annie's first birthday party celebration at 11am and Sandra had decided for me that there was just too much to do to run before the party. That turned out really well since it was pouring this morning when I woke up.
I actually did this run after Nate had a another Birthday party to go to. So I started at 4:50 and out I went. My Heart Rate stayed under or dead on 150-151 for the whole time (except the hills - 155ish) so the whole run was at the low end of zone 2. I covered exactly 22.5km in 2:15. I was very pleased because there was a little head wind and I stayed pretty consistent the whole run.

Day off tomorrow or a tiny pyramid swim...

No comments:

Post a Comment