Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Saturday / Sunday / Monday

Saturday 2hr run

Because of the boys parties today, I had to juggle around everything in terms of workouts. I did my long ride and run yesterday so that meant I needed to run on tired legs for my long run. The run was pretty straight forward - nothing fancy - just two hours - heart rate at around 150bpm. I covered 20 km give or take a little and I felt pretty happy knowing that I put so much into my legs yesterday that I was still able to go today. Yes it was slow, but that was to be expected.

Sunday (The Ikea session)
I hate Ikea furnature.... This was a workout all in itself. We bought the boys a new unit to put their clothes in from ikea but obviously it had to be put together. It's not that it was hard because it wasn't... it's just that you have to make sure that you're doing certain parts at certain times or else everything else becomes difficult... It took me the better part of the day to get this done. Man I was tired afterwards...

Monday Swim 1800m
Straight forward swim today Warm up and then 10x100 on 2:00min and then cool down. It was easy but I'm starting to notice the effects of swimming solo - mainly being it's harder to go faster and as a result you start to slow down... I'll have to stay on this...

No comments:

Post a Comment