Saturday, May 16, 2009

Saturday May 16

2-3hour ride

I woke up this morning and it was pouring… I mean really pouring.  I was supposed to meat Dave at 7 and do 5hrs.  I emailed him and said I was not coming because of the rain.  Truth – I think I was a little tired from yesterday. 

I went back to bed and then woke up again just before 7 and the rain had stopped so I called Dave – he was already on the road but he was planning a loop back to the lot at  9am. 

I showed up at 8:45 and stayed around until 9:30 but no Dave.  As it turned out Dave’s peddle broke off his crank.  So I went out on my own out to the Durham/York line up to Davis and down Warden.  It took me about 2:20min and I didn’t get rained on….

I had to take my SRM in for a new Battery today – It needs to be sent to Colorado and La Bicicletta told me about 2weeks.  That makes it pretty tight for the trip to Lake Placid in two weeks.  However, they did say that they would have a power tap for me to use as well as a crank…

I’ll need to race next week in Caledon on my road bike.  Oh well, only 15km.  

No comments:

Post a Comment