Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday May 18

2.5 hr run

Because I had to me the LTR group I decided to make their run part of my long run.  I left the house and ran down Yonge to centre and then looped in there a little to meet the group for 6:30 and we did their 20 min run.  I then headed back out to Bathurst and across hilda or York hill - I'm not sure which one and the back out the Yonge and then home.  The clock said 2:35 and I know it was probably more like 2:20 but my HR was pretty constant the whole time.

Hopefully those new shoes come in soon, I'm feeling my achilles a little more and could really use them before anything gets worse.  

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bryan,

    Nice to read your training logs. Looks like you're well on your way to a 12 hour finish at LP this summer.

    ReplyDelete