Sunday, July 19, 2009

T-minus one and counting

And so there you have it.. It's 6:32 and hopefully by this time next week I'll be somewhere on my second lap of the run at Ironman lake placid. All day Like Greg and Simon posting on the emails... At this time next week details...

I too couldn't sleep well last night. I got thinking about the race, getting organized and finally getting there. It's been such an incredible experience and challenging pushing me to limits I never thought I had before. I'm greatful to have a family that allows me the support and opportunity to tri. I know I'm lucky.. I'm also fortunate to have made some incredible friends along the way... I've gotten to know Greg quite well over the last couple years that althought I'm sad to seem him retire, I'm excited to be a part of whatever journey pushes him next. Man this is going to be a great week ahead....

The big workouts are done and it's showtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment