Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Monday July 13

AM swim 
back to the pool this morning for 23oom.  The main set was an 800m swim which I finished in 14:30min.  I felt a little tired today - glad that's all that I had to do today..

AM - bike pick up...
Picked up the bike from Rick Choi today.  He did an incredible job.  Everything was cleaned and waxed.  My race wheels were put on and tuned to the bike.  It rode like the first day I picked it up..  So exciting..  He also convinced me to get this silicone stuff to put in the tube to seal a puncture.  What this means (in theory) is that in the event of a flat, the silicone should re seal the puncture and I just have to inject more air.  I couldn't not get it... because murphy's law would say that Flats would come a plenty...

No comments:

Post a Comment