Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wed March 26

AM Swim
Today the workout called for a series of 300m (6 of them), using each set to work on those fast twitch skills.  1- 6-50 -25-fast/25 easy, 2 - 12x 25 fast, 3- 6x 50 hard.  I think I did pretty well at these... my Hamstrings had been bothering me a little but the swim went ok so I guess all is good.  
PM Bike 
Because of the Running free meeting this eve, this was a quick workout - 6x4min by 1min build.  I love these sets where you push one min building.. because it only hurts for a min and then it changes.  As a result the set goes by quickly because the time goes by fast.

I'm really feeling good about the bike, I'm starting to push more and more power and that feels good.

The meeting tonight was really cool - meeting some new people - getting some new stuff - and feeling part of a team.  That's an important one.. with everything done for the most part solo - it's good to feel like others are supporting you...

No comments:

Post a Comment