Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tuesday March 24

Back at it...
Now back from Cleveland I had what felt like a much needed day off yesterday.  I had a few fairly straight forward runs while in Cleveland but what I didn't realize was that the area was terribly hilly.  So I ditched the speed work and just ran hard for the time required.  That way I was going to get the strength work and the endurance work in.

Tuesday AM Weights
I'm really enjoying this kenisis wall, and the core work that I've been doing lately, not that I wasn't before with Claudia, just I was so terrible at the balance side of things that everything got frustrating after a while.  I did a cool exercise today with my knees on the swiss ball and tossing a med ball.  I was surprised that I could do it - or rather couldn't do it without the work from the previous 8months.  

PM Run 45min
Straight forward run, nothing really to report... 6x4min push at just over a 5min pace.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Sunday at around the bay but you always have to have a plan "b"....

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you finally got back at it after what appears to be 5 days off!!!

    ReplyDelete