Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wednesday June 17

Tuesday Strength and Wed AM Lake Wilcox

I love going to workout with Claudia.  Every week I look forward to it and every week she beats me up and then writes the plan out so I can beat myself up again later in the week.  It's great because every week we chat about the past weeks events, she did the Ride to conquer cancer and I did the Muskoka race.  She informed me that the ride next year will have a 200 mile option... Sounds interesting,  maybe something to consider...

I find that week after week I'm getting stronger.  Today I graduated to the 25 pound dumbells.

Wed AM at Lake Wilcox
So I met Greg this morning at 6am.  I was tired waking up and was hoping in the back of my head that it might be raining or that Greg will have slept in or something.  The great thing about Greg is that he's always there... keeping me honest...

Just before getting in Willem showed up.  I do hope he gets over this lake thing he has right now.  That can be quite frustrating...

So out and back was the plan.  When I start the clock, that means go and don't usually puddle around... I just take it easy, taking it slow, getting lots of air and finding my rhythm.  I got the the other side in 17min, looked around for Greg and then waited another min or so and then went to meet him.  
Coming back had a little bit of a wind to it but I was much happier sighting today at least heading in a general straight direction...

Easy run this eve.... today will be a good test to see how my achilles is doing..

No comments:

Post a Comment