Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Monday June 15

PM Swim
It was great getting back in the pool today to do some sort of recovery swim.  I wasn't feeling as thrashed as I expected the day after a race - maybe a little sore but nothing else.  That's a good sign that meant the race was controlled and probably well executed.  

I know I'm going to have another battle on my hands though... The pool at RHCC!
The temperature was a whopping 87 degrees... and the air was killer...I'm no pool guy but I know that 87 is too hot...

My swim was slow - all 2600m probably because of the pool temp and a recovery effort thrown in for good measure... I don't think I'm complaining unnecessarily - with the pool that hot, I can barely breath every 2 strokes, let alone 3, 4, 0r more...

I just got my weekend plan and this weekend is a big one.. thankfully its fathers day so I may be ok...

No comments:

Post a Comment